This NEMA Standard Thermostat Test Chamber is Currently Available for Purchase.
This unit has relatively low hours on it. We have refurbished and updated the machine. This system is fully capable of performing all testing requirements of the NEMA Standard at a fraction of the cost of a new tester. It comes with a full one-year warranty.
For inquiries, please contact Joe Kage at:
(636) 305-9179 or 314-722-9309
Features of this Standard System Include:
- Temperature range: 40-95°F at +/- 0.05°F
- Temperature range: 0-200°F at +/- 0.05°F
- Built-in Airflow sensor at product.
- Ramp rates from 1-12°F per hour
- Laminar airflow over the product
- Touchscreen control.
- Yokogawa multi-loop temperature controller with RTD feedback at product.
- LabView Test Program
- Settable test voltage (0-24 VAC standard, 0-140 VAC available)
- Individual loads for each thermostat control (heat, cool, heat-pump, fan, etc…), individually settable to 0-2 Amps each.
- Ability to test line voltage (120-280 VAC) thermostats with high current external load taps